Global Partners for Community Development (GPCD) was established in 2015 and registered in 2018 with the Ministry of Social Welfare Gender and Children Affairs, National Youth Commission and World Association of NGO’s as a Non-Governmental Organization. The organization was set-up to improve lives, education, health and the environment. The goal of the organization is to promote/provide assistance to people in distress especially children, elders and others in our communities. The organization will also promote human right advocacy and economic empowerment for vulnerable people. Run by young and energetic Sierra Leoneans, GPCD wants to help bring development to various parts in the country. The organization aims to accomplish this by partnering with other big organizations in the world.
To empower people in the situation of poverty and provide assistance to people in distress(children and elderly) within our communities.
Our Vision is to build a society free from exploitation and marginalization.
To enhance the health, environment and social status of it members and community.
- To capacitate vulnerable people, especially those in distress.
- To provide economic support in the form of loan schemes.
- To promote/create awareness on disease control and prevention(HIV, HBV, and diseases).
- To Advocate for inclusion of a right based approach in national policy.
- To help promote education for vulnerable children.